Westlake Village Bankruptcy Attorney
At the Law Office of Jacqueline Y. Blade, At the Law Office of Jacqueline Y. Blade, our family law practice is based on experience, skill and close attention to individual client needs. Unlike other areas of law practice, divorce and family law offer little specific guidance beyond broad principles that must be applied to facts that cover a wide range of personal circumstances and family situations. Just as in our family law practice, we work closely with clients to make sure that our strategies are right for specific or unique personal circumstances and objectives. Clients whose financial projects relate directly or indirectly to divorce benefit especially from our in-depth understanding of both the U.S. Bankruptcy Code and the California Family Code.
Find Out Whether You Need to File for Bankruptcy Relief: Call 805-496-2311
Contact our office in Westlake Village for practical advice based on your distinctive needs. Our bankruptcy and debt relief practice can help you understand the ways debt relief can work for you. You'll learn about different aspects of the bankruptcy process, depending on your particular needs and the nature of the financial pressures you're facing such as:
- > The differences between Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
- > What the Chapter 7 means test involves
- > The details of Chapter 7
- > The details of Chapter 13
- > How lien stripping can reduce the burden of mortgage debt in Chapter 13
- > How the automatic stay of bankruptcy puts a stop to debt collections
- > Effective asset protection strategies through proper use of bankruptcy exemptions
- > Mortgage problems in or out of bankruptcy
- > Financial problems and timing considerations related to divorce and bankruptcy
- > How you can benefit from the discharge of debt in bankruptcy
Southern California bankruptcy lawyer Jacqueline Blade works with clients in Ventura County, West Los Angeles, and such communities as Thousand Oaks, Oxnard and Woodland Hills.
The responsible use of bankruptcy can be a powerful tool for regaining control of a troubled financial situation through relief from debt collection pressure and the discharge of indebtedness. To learn how an experienced Westlake Village bankruptcy attorney can help you get the most out of Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, contact the Law Office of Jacqueline Y. Blade.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.